This 3 hour module is for all club volunteers, whether coaches or club helpers / committee members and includes both practical and theory aspects to working with bowlers who may have the need for additional support when taking part in club activities.
The theory elements of the workshop look predominantly at including all people in activities, regardless of age, disability, mobility, impairments etc.
The practical elements looks at predominantly at breaking down activities, different types of supportive equipment and making the activities fun.
By the end of the module people attending will be able to:
- Understand what inclusion means
- Recognise how to make your club more inclusive
- Understand what disabled people want from sport
- Explore the Activity Inclusion Model in bowls and the implications on your club activities
- Identify actions for your club
For more information or to book your place on a course please visit https://coachbowls.azolve.com/workbench/public/events?summary=all
or contact the Coach Bowls on 01926 334910 or