The BDA Coach Bowls membership scheme provides insurance, support and benefits to all levels of coaching, whatever code you coach.
The cost of membership is £9.75 for those joining by post but the good news is that we can offer a slightly lower fee for those renewing and paying online of £9.25. This is due to the lower admin costs associated with the on line process.
By joining the BDA Coach Bowls Membership scheme you are actively supporting all of the work we do, helping invest in the development of Bowls coaching, supporting the future of the sport from grass roots to elite.
You can register online by clicking here or going to https://coachbowls.azolve.com and clicking sign up or by downloading a form from the download attachments section at the bottom of this page. Please note with effect from 01/05/2013 we will require a copy of your existing coaching certificate when applying for membership (If you are registering online for the first time, please send a copy of your certifcate to BDA, Pera Business Park, Nottingham Road, Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire, LE13 0PB within 14 days of registration).
• Comprehensive Insurance cover
• Regular updates and consultation on the development of the coaching systems
• Automatic eligibility for nominations to the UK Coaching Awards (Held annually by sports coach UK)
• Raised eligibility for possible County Sports Partnership and National Governing Body bursaries
• Membership card
• Access to mentoring support if required
• Opportunity to support your club with its application for package funding
Membership year runs from October to September