The Coach Bowls Mentoring Course is ideal for current coaches who wish to develop their skills and support new and developing coaches.
It is a great first step to becoming a Tutor or and Assessor.
The course is delivered online, so can be completed from the comfort of your own home and is 3 hours long, costing £30.
The content we look at is:
- Identifying important learning opportunities for coaches and how to help maximise them
- Managing coaches self-reflection and self-evaluation
- Core skills of mentoring and supporting coaches
- Developing Coaches Action Plans
- Structuring a practical mentoring session
It is recommended that all Counties have at least one trained mentor and also any clubs with coaches who are starting their Qualifications may value a trained mentor to support them.
- Friday 29th July 2022
- Thursday 25th August 2022
- Friday 30th September 2022
- Saturday 22nd October 2022
- Wednesday 16th November 2022